Tell me HOW the last day of January is here already?! Normally, I’m with everyone who says that January is so long that it feels like the complete first half of the year is happening instead of the first month, but I truly feel like it has flown by.
Maybe it’s because I have SO much I want to do this year, and I want the time to slow down so I can get it all done, but of course, time waits for no one.
I want to do this thing where I (and you, whoever you are, reading) give ourselves a little check-up to see how we’re doing, where we are, and what may need to change/stay the same as a new month approaches. I feel like this is something my friends over at Dream On Youth have done/written about! (You should go check them out with their new website up!!)
So, let’s begin, shall we?
- What did you achieve this month?
- Did you start something new?
- Did you finish any resolutions you made at the beginning of the year?
- What did you learn this month?
- How can you take any failures/mistakes you made this month, and turn them into lessons learned?
- How can you apply these lessons to this next month coming up?
- What new goals do you have for next month?
- Which goals from last month will be transferred to this month? How long do you think it will take to achieve them?
- Write down specific things you need to work on. Remember that your goal isn’t to get these things perfect by next month, it’s to progress in them next month!
Spiritual Life 🙏🏽
- What was one major thing God revealed to you this month?
- What was a prayer God answered this month? (Not answered with a “yes” specifically, just answered: yes, no, wait, etc.)
- In what ways do you feel like you’ve grown spiritually?
- What areas in your spiritual life do you need to work on?
- Name at least 3-5 people you got to meet/got to know this month.
- Name at least 3-5 people you would want to meet up with/get to know better next month.
- If you weren’t really social this month, write down ways you can make more time to spend time with those you love
- Did you get to make time for yourself this month?
- If “YES,” in what ways? Which ones will you hold onto this next month? Will/how can you switch things up next month?
- If “NO,” how can you be sure to make time for yourself/take care of yourself this month? What things will you focus on in your self-care routine?
***Remember! Self-care doesn’t have to be expensive…you don’t need to spend money! There are plenty of ways to take care of yourself that cost nothing 😊
This is what I can think of right now, as it’s almost 7am and I’ve been up since around 5am 😅 Use this as a guide, and be sure to add on your own lists and bullets of things that you want to check yourself with!
Let’s make this last day of January count! And let’s prepare for February’s arrival 💕